Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A dream come true

[jd] 12 Feb 2008

Last week when I picked Cayden up at daycare, his lunch was still in the fridge. He has officially begun refusing 'baby' food. He only wants finger food, with the exception of yogurt and applesauce. He has apparently been trying to steal all the older baby's foods for a while. One of the home made baby food sites I frequent has a whole page talking about how to get your baby to take more textured foods. This apparently will not be an issue for us. As we are moving into this new phase, I realized that we can ALL EAT THE SAME FOOD. Why this excites me so much I don't know. But for several nights in a row, we have all sat down to the same dinner (vegi-chilli, potato and mustard green casserole, beets & turnips & polenta tonight!). Life is awesome. I can eat dinner with my kid and I got a real job.

No comments: