Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CH2S (Thioformaldehyde)

Yesterday Cayden came running out of the back room with a shrink wrapped unopened video in his hand. He asked me to identify it for him but I had no idea where it came from. "Can you tell me what movie this is?" he repeatedly queried me. "Um, I've never seen that movie before in my life kiddo, sorry."

2 hours later while picking up in the spare room I found the scattered remains of wrapping paper all over the floor and the mystery became clear to me. I brought the paper into the kitchen and related the following conclusion to JD while Cayden listened on: "Hey Mommy, somebody found the present from Nana & Pop-Pop up on the table in the spare room so then somebody went and got their stool and then somebody decided that the present was for them so then somebody unwrapped the present."

With no guile whatsoever the kid immediately yelled "It was Cayden Hoyt Henry Sprayberry!"

No comments: