Friday, January 28, 2011

Pregnant Brain

Ridiculous things I have done in the last two weeks:
  • Lost my glasses
  • Three days later lost my 6 year old back up glasses (which have thankfully been found)
  • Brought down a heating pad, turned on the microwave for TWO MINUTES ON HIGH, opened it up and spend a solid 10 seconds trying to figure out how the microwave made the heating pad disappear before turning around to see it on the table.
  • Barely stopped myself from putting Cayden's dinner plate in the trash can instead of the freezer to cool off
  • Realized I was putting the heating pad in the fridge instead of the microwave
  • Asked a student yesterday, "You have a grad school interview already? Aren't those usually in January?"
I think I need to hide in a closet for the next six months.

No comments: