Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Found A Motor!!


I found a Motor!! After removing the motor from my defunct washer I had an ecstatic, overwhelming feeling of accomplishment and purpose that had absolutely no correlation to the easy 7 minute job. I was elated but confused. Then it occurred to me.

Video gaming. So many years of video gaming. Countless hours spent hunting for motors to open gates, turn on power, run the generator, get the alarm system back on, fix the automatic door mechanism, power up the robot, run the tram, turn on the lights, etc.

So now it's on a shelf. Waiting for the right mission to come up. Call me pathetic if you will but when the turrets work again, the electric defense grid goes green and the communication system comes back online you'll know who to thank.


No comments: