Tuesday, April 03, 2007

This bodes ill

[jordanna]

We had a family insomnia fest last night. Me because I kept waking up hungry, with a full bladder and an obsecenely active baby. Tyson because this dry climate disagrees with his nose and he periodically awakens to the craziest nose bleeds I have ever seen. Despite the intense lack of sleep (and by intense I mean twice as much as we will get once twitchy arrives), I was totally chipper and energetic this morning. I thought to myself, maybe I am prepared for this whole baby thing. Maybe the lack of sleep won't be that bad. Turns out that burst of energy lasts exactly 4 hours. Now I am drooling on my desk and trying to sum up the energy to walk to the bathroom (guess who has a full bladder again). Despite my increasing sense of forboding, I really can't wait to meet twitchy.

No comments: