Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brothers

Okay, I give. I did not think C&D looked alike at first, but as Dalton fills out I began to suspect that what everyone was telling me was true. I looked up a old photo on the blog of Cayden at the same age, and lo and behold, can you tell who is who? The primary difference appears to be size: Dalton weighed in at 10 lbs 10 oz yesterday, while Cayden weighed in at 13 lbs 4 oz at that age (with near identical birth weights). Impressive, eh?

The brothers are awesome. I am so excited to watch this relationship continue to develop. Two days ago Dalton smiled for the first time at a person, and was it the woman who feeds, snuggles and cares for him 24/7? No, of course not. It was his brother...

1 comment:

Vavo said...

That is so sweet that he smiled at Cayden. I bet Cayden was thrilled! These pics do look a lot alike.